Re: Tourism Schema

If there are more interested in this approach, can I suggest the formation
of a community group to discuss and propose enhancements to the Schema.org
core vocabulary, or even a potential hosted extension to the vocabulary.

As Chair of two (Schema Bib Extend
<https://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/>, Schema Archetypes
<https://www.w3.org/community/architypes/>), and participant in others, W3C
Community Groups, I would be happy to provide a small amount of help in
that.

~Richard Wallis

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate