Re: Dictionary - Terms and Definitions Schema

I don't have a lot to add other than it would be great to have something
for defining and using controlled vocabularies. This hole may be schema.org's
biggest weakness right now as we should not be reinventing the wheel for
things Library of Congress subject headings or O*NET occupation codes.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com