Re: JSON-LD and multiple values

On 9 June 2015 at 10:59, mfhepp@gmail.com <mfhepp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Gregg,
> dear Manu:
>
> I think there is a need for clarifying the proper use of multiple values
> for the same property in JSON-LD because if I understand it properly, the
> behavior differs from any other RDF syntax and Microdata (see [1]), as you
> CANNOT simply repeat a property with different values, as in any other RDF
> syntax, like so

I thought all RDF can be converted to JSON LD?

JSON-LD is *capable of serializing any RDF graph or dataset* and most, but
not all, JSON-LD documents can be directly interpreted as RDF as described
in RDF 1.1 Concepts [RDF11-CONCEPTS
<http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#bib-RDF11-CONCEPTS>].

http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#relationship-to-rdf