Re: Query schema.org data?

It's somewhat outdated by now, but at Yahoo Labs we built an index over the WDC data which allows you to do structured queries:
http://glimmer.research.yahoo.com/

The method is described in the following publication:
Roi Blanco, Peter Mika, Sebastiano Vigna: Effective and Efficient Entity Search in RDF Data. International Semantic Web Conference (1) 2011: 83-97

The code is open source at:
https://github.com/yahoo/Glimmer

Enjoy,Peter