Re: Shipping schema.org v2.1 (sdo-ganymede)

On 31 July 2015 at 15:15, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://sdo-ganymede.appspot.com/UserInteraction doesn't say it's superceded,
> while for example http://schema.org/awards does (bottom of the page). Maybe
> we don't have that feature for classes yet, just for properties?
>
> Fix to #526: Added new types LiveBlog,
> SocialMediaPosting>SocialMediaPosting, andDiscussionForumPosting, alongside
> supporting properties.
>
> - It should be LiveBlogPosting instead of LiveBlog.
> - Note that the label for LiveBlogPosting says "LiveBlog" so maybe that
> needs fixing too.
> - Not sure why SocialMediaPosting>SocialMediaPosting points to a docs page
> that doesn't exist.
>
> Otherwise, looks good! It's great to see so many fixes and improvements in
> this releases, thanks for all this work Dan and others!

Thanks for catching those. I've fixed in
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/commit/1a92c234cb71a1ebd6b67cc67c3033491b6e9239
and updated the test sites at sdo-ganymede.appspot.com and
webschemas.org. I just had a quick chat with Martin Hepp who'll
complete his review for monday. As you guessed we didn't complete the
"this is deprecated" implementation for types (and enumerated values)
yet but I'll take another look before we publish.

Thanks everyone for all the fixes! We're on course for publishing next
week sometime.

cheers,

Dan