Re: language

> Am 20.07.2015 um 14:09 schrieb chaals@yandex-team.ru:
>
> You got to a right place, and I think this is a valuable idea.
>
> The question is how to do it in detail. Many businesses (and other organisations) work in several languages.
>
> An offer may be in a particular language, but there may be another version of it readily available in a different language….

In the ITS 2.0 standard there is a definition called „Locale Filter“
http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#LocaleFilter-definition <http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#LocaleFilter-definition>
you can set Locale Filter to include and exclude. In addition there is a language identifier (which can be set to wildcard). Here you can see an Locale Filter example
http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#EX-locale-filter-locale-html5-1 <http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#EX-locale-filter-locale-html5-1>
Note: ITS 2.0 is mostly a set of attributes for XML and HTML5. I don’t say that this is relevant for schema.org <http://schema.org/> as is. I am referring to Locale Filter here because the design may provide the basis for what is needed here.

Best,

Felix