Re: page collecting schema.org properties

On 14 July 2015 at 02:07, Arto Bendiken <arto@dydra.com> wrote:
> Good evening Dan,
>
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
>> Regarding http://dydra.com/danbri/schema-org I have just cleared that
>> repository and re-imported from the v2.0 release (using the new
>> RDFa-loading feature, no need for Turtle intermediate representation
>> this time :) I see a possible bug in their UI as the dashboard shows
>> "Data: 0 statements", however it does also show a transaction log as
>> follows: "You cleared danbri/schema-org 5 minutes ago"; "You imported
>> 9,023 statements intodanbri/schema-org 5 minutes ago".
>
> We had a background job lag behind a bit today, but that has since
> been remedied and your cached repository stats now reflect the 9,023
> statements that you imported earlier:
> http://dydra.com/danbri/schema-org

Ah, thanks! I didn't even get time to report the issue :) Great to see
the RDFa import option btw. Would it be annoying to ask for JSON-LD or
is "RDF/JSON (.jd)" intended to mean JSON-LD? I'd like to look into
JSON-LD expression of schemas, in part so that we have something
comparable to http://json-schema.org/documentation.html

Dan