Re: Tourism Schema

Following this discussion, a W3C Community Group has been proposed to
facilitate discussion on this and broader topics.

The mission of this group is to discuss and prepare proposals, examples,
and best practice guidance for the sharing, via the web, structured data
descriptions of resources associated with the tourism industry.

Initial focus will be on extending Schema.org schemas for the improved
representation of tourism related information markup and sharing. The group
will seek consensus around, and support for, proposal(s) to be made to the
Schema.org community.

It is looking for five W3C users to support it.  When that has occurred it
will be created and open to all.

To support the creation of the group, vote at:
https://www.w3.org/community/blog/2015/12/08/proposed-group-the-tourism-structured-web-data-community-group/

Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate