how to unsubscribe

I'm moving this to a new thread. It is not a reply to "Re: Schemas for
Opinions of Federal Courts", and should not have been there in the first
place.

On 8/16/15 2:35 PM, Thomas David Kehoe wrote:
> How do I unsubscribe from this e-mail list?

 From the email headers:

> This e-mail list should be moved to a modern e-mail server such a
> MailChimp or SendGrid

Those are more than servers. They are commercial mailing services, and
would be inappropriate for a w3c list.

> that complies with anti-spam rules

List emails are not spam. First, they are not commercial. Second, you
signed up for the list, yes? Then they are not unsolicited.

> and allows users to unsubscribe themselves.

Read the email that you received when you signed up. Or check the
headers. The tone of your message -- complaining that it's the list's
fault that you can't unsubscibe -- is off-putting to say the least.

BTW, there was no reason to write a message to the whole list,
especially since you had the addresses of list regulars. Also, you
should not have replied to a message in a thread when it was not part of
that thread.

--
Brian Tremblay