RE: Schemas for Opinions of Federal Courts

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for your interest!

It looks like we have generally the same Properties. I like your addition of:

        courtAppealedFrom

I might also add:

Citation of Prior Opinion

Link to Prior Opinion

Links to Cases Cited

Links to Cases Citing

Do you think this information would be useful enough that search engines would use it within the search results?

Sam Deskin

OpenJurist.org