Re: Schemas for Opinions of Federal Courts

Hi, Sam. I posted something about this a little while back. Here's a link
to my postings in the archive:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemaorg/2015May/0027.html

I'd be happy to discuss this and work with you on drafting a proposal for
schema.org.

Thanks,
Stuart