Re: Visa Resource Center Schema

Here is my first attempt to do it on a JSON TD style, but very simple and
basic.  I am getting three errors and perhaps it is that I do not quite
understand how to extend one schema to the other.  Any help is welcome.  I
get three errors.

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
  "@context":"http://schema.org",
  "@type":"TravelAction",
  "fromLocation": "USA",
  "toLocation": "Costa Rica",

  #ERROR //Thing is not a known valid target type for the name property.
You can see here that THING has NAME http://schema.org/Thing

  "name": {
  "@type":"Thing",
#ERROR//The property about is not recognized by Google for an object of
type Thing.
YOu can see here that THING has ABOUT http://schema.org/Thing
      "about":"Costa Rica Required Entry and Transit Documents"
      },
    #ERROR  //The property itemListElement is not recognized by Google for
an object of type TravelAction.
This should be from THING so it is probably my syntax.

   "itemListElement":
  [
  {
   "@type": "ListItem",
   "position": 1,
  "item":
   {
    "name": "A Valid Passport"
    },
    "@type": "ListItem",
   "position": 2,
  "item":
   {
    "name": "Pre-paid airline or bus ticket to exit Costa Rica"
    },
    "@type": "ListItem",
   "position": 3,
  "item":
   {
    "name": "$100.00US dollars per every 30 calendar days you plan to stay
in Costa Rica"
    }
    }
    ]