Re: Visa Resource Center Schema

Use Actions for your http://www.schema.org/TouristAttraction

We currently have a general Action Type available at
http://schema.org/Action

Issues surrounding Actions are here:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+Action

To get started... use the property potentialAction to hold the requirement
of the action called "Need to get a Travel Document" or whatever you think
works best for your future customers.  Do not be alarmed with
Actions...they do get complicated and more complicated sometimes to explain
without a full understanding of what you are trying to deliver to customers
and what information and actions that you think they will want to do or
work with.  Just ask if you get confused !

Elf Pavlik on our mailing list has done extensive work with Actions...and
Sam Goto is our resident guru that could help with any corner cases or
stumbling blocks that you might run across, should the general Actions
schema not have everything that you need to deliver a pleasant experience.
You can address them directly in this schema.org mailing list.

I would not raise a Github issue directly for any question, but ask them
here.  If we unilaterally decide that something is missing, then we can
raise an issue.

Thad