Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

+1 to having a consistent diagram style!  It really helps newcomers to
quickly see how the system builds up when they can visually recognize the
areas they're already seen.

In the Open Annotation Community/Working Groups we also did this, and also
use omnigraffle.
Our diagramming conventions:
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#diagrams-and-examples

Also happy to put out the omnigraffle sources as CC0 if that style is
selected.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson