Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

My thoughts exactly Thad (and while I didn't mention them by name, both
MTEs and Mr. Van Driel's contributions have were on my mind when I made my
comments:).

Dan, love your idea of of getting some visual representations of core
concepts related to schema.org on site.