Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

On the RDFa + schema.org front, I put together a set of progressively
complex self-guided tutorials ("codelabs") for SWIB 14 late last year;
they're part of https://coffeecode.net/swib14/preconference/

While the exercises are focused on on a library audience, the principles
are broadly applicable and move from simple pure-literal structured data
with lots of blank nodes up to rich linked data.

I've licensed the content as CC-BY-SA 4.0 so perhaps it's at least
potential source material?

Dan Scott
Laurentian University