Re: Uniquely identifying series and issues

Henry,

Yes it is probably outside the scope of the list, but I would say that the
use of url extensions are a 'nice to have' for human interaction, the main
requirement is to get the content type in headers working.

Good to see you are getting to grips with the vocabulary - looking forward
to seeing how the conversation develops and some potential proposals.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com