Re: SchemaBibEx and bib.schema.org

Hi Richard:

I would certainly be willing to participate in developing a bib.schema.org
corner of the universe (hopefully one not soon to be forgotten by the rest
of the universe!)

But when you say "BiblioGraph.net [...] that vocabulary acting a seed for a
bib.schema.org extension which would eventually replace the current need
for it", are you proposing that we start by adopting all of the current
bibliograph.net extensions wholesale? I'm kind of hoping not :)

Also, per Thad's suggestion, biblio.schema.org sounds fine to me too. No
getting mistaken with a vocabulary for baby's drool-catchers.

Thanks,
Dan