From:  Tom Morris <tfmorris@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 10:07 AM
To:  "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>
Cc:  "public-schemabibex@w3.org" <public-schemabibex@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: WorldCat Works Data

Very cool.  I don't see anything that describes the criteria for "workness."
Are editions in multiple languages (ie translations) considered the same
work?  Different formats such as audiobooks?  How are multi-volume works
handled?

Can you say more about how the stable identifiers will be managed?  It seems
like there's an inherent conflict between improving the quality (ie
changing) and maintaining stability.  Clearly two works that get merged
could just be a redirect, but what about when a work gets split into two?

Is there a bulk download available or do we just have to work our way from
    http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/1.nt
    http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/195000000.nt
one at a time?

Where should bugs be reported?  There appears to be something funky with the
way non-existent IDs are handled.  If you fetch
http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/195000000.nt then
http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/196000000.nt you end up
receiving the same data again.

Tom