Re: Reminder next meeting tomorrow 18th Sept 11:00 EST

Possible regrets for me as well (attending an RDA conference in Stockholm).

In any case it would be great if we could discuss the Wikidata Books taks
force data model that Antoine notified us about. Specifically its
relation/impact on the CreativeWork relationship topic.

(And, given time, the various similar relationships in other vocabularies
(DC, PROV, BIBO) and if/how we want to align with those – in prose and/or
technically. Perhaps just a couple of minutes to formulate an action.)

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Books_task_force