Re: Wikidata book schema

For music there's also:

    Discogs - http://www.discogs.com/

    The heart of Discogs is a user-built database of music. More than 140,000
    people have contributed some piece of knowledge, to build up a catalog of
    more than 3.5 million recordings and 2.5 million artists. We're
far from done
    and you can contribute too! Discogs also offers the ability to catalog your
    music collection, wantlist, and share your ratings and reviews.

//Ed