Re: Raising the issue of collections, especially of learning resources, within schema.org

Given my relative lack of expertise on the format side, I'll re-iterate
some use-cases first and hopefully someone will have suggestions:

   1. Create a table of contents to a book, where each entry in the ToC is
   itself either another OrderedCollection or a URL to something more tangible
   (like a PDF or html page)
   2. Create a learning progression description (could be also a syllabus
   or curriculum)
   1. Each link in the OrderedCollection needs to describe the link itself
      in various ways
         1. Link metadata might be arbitrary but would probably include:
         link type (relationship) and required attributes

In a naive implementation, I'd guess I'd want:

   - A schema structure for links themselves
   - Extend ItemLists to LinkLists (to let me list Links in arbitrary order
   - in html probably ol/ul; in json probably arrays of hashes I guess)
   - Decorate the OrderedCollectionPage with LinkList objects

DataType(?!) > *Link*
[[all from CreativeWork?]]
*relationship*: text describing the link relationship
*required*: true if link is mandatory in context of completing a pathway in
an OrderedCollection

Thing > CreativeWork > ItemList > *LinkList*
[*Extends *ItemList to permit Link object for each item in list]

Thing > CreativeWork > WebPage > CollectionPage > *OrderedCollectionPage*
*linksTo: *LinkList

Is that crazy?
Steve