Re: Help needed: EPUB 3.01 revision referencing a11y metadata spec

There is definite overlap here, personally the Adaptation properties appeal as being very useful additions to CreativeWork.

It would be even better if the accessMode & mediaFeature properties could have default expectations of external, machine processable, types/enumerations - Text is always there in Schema as a fallback.  Not sure however if/where there is an authoritative for them.

As to inter group cooperation, I suggest we use the SchemaBibEx list to quickly question/suggest support/enhancements to the proposal but then as individuals engage with the public-vocabs discussion directly.

~Richard.