Re: Holdings

Shelf number is similar to warehousing and inventory principles of a "bin"
which is a specific location on a shelf and rack.  We do not have any of
those Properties in Schema.org...probably should however, but that is more
and more into physical inventory management....a long tail domain that
Martin has explored but only under the covers on his own, I'm afraid....
so..

Just extend Schema.org and add "bin" "shelf", etc....as a custom property
under where you see it fitting most appropriately... then make the proposal
for that one as well.