schema:URL (was re: Re: journal article for next call?)

As an aside, when I see Schema.org properties with a range of "URL" I think, "to hell with them, I'm publishing the identifier for a schema:Thing".

I don't care if search engines misunderstand. What on earth were they thinking?

Jeff

Sent from my iPad