Re: Periodical relationships: continues / continuedAs properties?

This is a good example of using these for descriptions of periodicals, but
I'm sure they work for many kinds of creative works.

I believe these two, albeit being somewhat more specific, are similar to <
http://purl.org/dc/terms/replaces> and <
http://purl.org/dc/terms/isReplacedBy>. So we should see if we can align
with these. (Just like we should for the many other general relationships
for creative works (as well as properties such as tableOfContents) in DC.)

By the way: shouldn't [1] be replaced by [2]?

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]: http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/CreativeWork_Relationships
[2]: