From: Alf Eaton <eaton.alf@gmail.com<mailto:eaton.alf@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, 16 May 2013 18:30
To: "public-schemabibex@w3.org<mailto:public-schemabibex@w3.org>" <public-schemabibex@w3.org<mailto:public-schemabibex@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Voting for CreativeWork property names

On 16 May 2013 17:55, Wallis,Richard <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org<mailto:Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>> wrote:

> I have reflected these choices in the proposal page <http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/CreativeWork_Relationships>
> If people are happy with the proposal, I suggest that we should add some html examples to the turtle and then submit to public-vocabs.

Would it be more straightforward to make is/has/of implicit and just use simple property names that read well in both directions? Like this, for example:

<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520> <http://proposed-schema.org/work> <http://exampleworks.org/work/12345>.
<http://exampleworks.org/work/12345> <http://proposed-schema.org/expression> <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520>.

Perhaps this has been proposed and rejected already?

Alf