Re: Candidates for the CreativeWork property names vote off

I believe directionality, as in more concrete or more abstract, is
valuable information that those with data may well have but would be lost
if we dumb down with an ambiguous 'this is one of those' relationship.

One of the purposes of applying Schema.org markup to published resources
is to help search engines guide users to those resources.  Following the
connections between the abstract and the more concrete will aid that
process.

Use cases one could imagine here would include a library consortia
aggregation search interface identifying holdings in individual libraries,
or a retailer indicating that the book in stock is an example of the
abstract work described in Wikipedia.

If we were talking about only describing connections within a single
dataset, I would not be too concerned about bothering about the need for
inverse properties - the inverse could be inferred from the data.
However we are working in the distributed environment of the web, and
primarily within html markup.  The luxury of being able to infer reverse
relationships is not available.

~Richard.