Re: Candidates for the CreativeWork property names vote off

I do think oneOf should be on the list. Also, I'm not fond of the
"has..." form of property names. I prefer something that sounds more
like a relationship than "has a thing" - So I"d add:

8. instantiates
9. realizes

I think that the inverse relationships imply that the relationship be
directional, whereas without the inverse the relationship is more open.
In fact,

A -> oneOf -> B
B -> oneOf -> A

makes perfect sense to me.

Not all of the terms (hasInstance, hasConcretization) can be used in
this way, which is why I don't suggest a non-inverse form for each of
them. However, we are back to the difference between Work/Instance and
"commonEndeavor" (for which Jeff's 'oneOf' would be an interesting
substitute).

kc

--
Karen Coyle