Re: InstanceOf/derivativeOf

I still can't help thinking that schema:model works for connecting item to manifestation and on up the chain. That's what it's for and that's how publishers should think of it. It's hard to sympathize with our desire to dumb this down to a term that librarians like. If we can find such a term, that will be great, but stealing "instance" will make it all that much harder to explain modeling to people who attach the letters "record" to the end of every noun. :-(

Jeff

Sent from my iPad