Re: Work-instance and isDerivativeOf

Karen,

Indeed, you are right. I've come to realize that in EDM we also have edm:realizes, which is a better fit for a Manifestation/Instance link and the task force I've mentioned has proposed edm:incorporates for the relationship between expression and manifestation. But this latter one is way more obscure to me.
The thing however is that there are no constraints on the nature of the entities involved. I believe a derivation link can hold between two works or one work and an expression. But that's probably not flexible enough for the link we're aiming at.
I suggest we wait for the examples. Hoping we will have some more soon.

Antoine