Re: Formulating Antoine's proposal

Yes, Antoine, very much agreed. I think that we simply want to know if
we have the option of changing such a definition so that it is not
limited to "sell." If the consensus of the public-vocab list is that
it's too late to make such a change, then we know we need to take a
different approach.

I'll suggest:

"An offer to sell a product, provide a service, or make an exchange
between parties."

kc

--
Karen Coyle