RE: cleaned up CommonEndeavor example

Jason,

I'm fine with the commonEndeavor part, but I think we need to consider
schema:url more closely. I agree that their definition and examples of
schema:url is vague and could be interpreted in a variety of ways
including itemid/rdf:about, foaf:page, foaf:focus, owl:sameAs,
rdfs:seeAlso, and the list goes on. RDF converters won't support the
schema:url/itemid alias, though, so I think that one should be removed
from the table.

Part of the reason for wanting it off the table is that there is an
extremely important use case in our domain where it makes perfect sense
to use schema:url: the description of a Web resource. In MARC terms,
this is what we should use to map the 856 40 $a field.

Jeff

http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/CommonEndeavor#Simple_exam