Re: prevalence of schema.org/Book

Thanks for these Jason!

It's particularly interesting to note the invalid terms being used -- these indicate either problems in understanding (e.g. surely there's some other price property that could be pulled) or actual needs.

http://schema.org/Book/price*	 46
http://schema.org/Book/numPages*	 45
http://schema.org/Book/publishDate*	 17
http://schema.org/Book/priceCurrency*	 11