Re: Schema Bib Extend Group Meetup on Friday at ALA in Seattle

Hi,

The meetup will take place in the Seattle Sheraton at 1:00pm on Friday.

There is a Lobby Bar area (that opens at 4 pm, but the seating area is open
all day) and can be used for a small informal meeting.  I propose to set up
camp there just before 1:00pm

See you there.

~Richard.