Re: Which properties to expose Was: Extension syntax Was: Re: Updated Example

Is this what we are doing though? In terms of schema.org the question I think we need to consider is not 'how to map MARC' but 'how to improve the html markup to include structured data'.

I'd agree that this sets the bar rather low. But I thought that was the point?

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com