Re: Updated Example to reflect proposed Audiobook type

The person/entity creating the metadata may not have the information to
link to the printed book. Those are two different markets (e.g. the
print book publisher \= audiobook publisher). The purpose of the
"abridged" is to let the buy know whether or not they are getting an
abridged version -- e.g. what they are paying for. That would not be the
place for a link to the print book, nor even to an unabridged audio
book. If such a link is desired, it should be a separate property.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net