Re: Reminder - next Schema Bib Extend Group meeting is on Tuesday

Where I was [additionalType] coming from is that the properties you refer to
may well already be available (probably under a different name) in some of
the Product derived types.

I think we can take advantage of the work that has been put into identifying
where items are available to rent/purchase in the commercial world.

We 'may' be able to achieve our ends by combining one or more of the Product
Types with a CreativeWork type.  I believe, from some discussion about
content-carrier, that we don't yet have a consensus around this approach of
combining types.

BTW You under estimate the importance for any source of [library] bib data
to publish holding information by your comment about WorldCat.  The basic
point about publishing structured data, in a form that the search engines
commit to supporting, is so that users can discover what they need and where
they can get it from.  Both individual libraries and aggregations have key
parts to play in identifying a network of places where they can get, or gain
access to, the resources they need.

Anyway - lets discuss on Tuesday.

~Richard.