From:  Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@oclc.org>
Date:  Friday, February 15, 2013 9:51 AM
To:  "public-schemabibex@w3.org" <public-schemabibex@w3.org>
Subject:  Series

Series
Looking at the Google Knowledge Graph display for Dune Messiah
<http://www.google.co.uk/#q=dune+messiah> reminds me that we need to address
the issue of series.

Do we follow the model of TVSeries and TVEpisode ­ at least we would not
have to worry about a TVSeason equivalent ;-)

Then of course there are serials, but I think we should hold off opening
that can of worms until we have agreed some of the simpler stuff!

~Richard.