Re: "citation" property needed on ScholarlyArticle

A good suggestion worth discussing - in the meeting next Tuesday?

It would test the process, plus it would provide community backing to Alf's
proposal.  Experience from this initial simple proposal will help us shape
the way we group and submit future proposals.

~Richard.