Re: AdditionalType was: audiobook options in objects

LOL!

There isn't. And I think this is going to be true for most retail sites
with search functions - the search is IP that the retailer's not going to
share due to competitive issues. I'm intimately familiar with Audible's
and Barnes & Noble's, because I worked pretty strenuously on those; also
Muze/Rovi's, which is a white-label book database that is heavily fielded
for faceted search. One thing we're going to have to contend with is the
reluctance of retailers to display everything they ingest - they may USE
it, as Audible does for Endeca's purposes, but they won't SHOW it.