Re: "citation" property needed on ScholarlyArticle

Ok, from my neutral perspective it sounds like there are some people who
feel strongly about adding citation to CreativeWork. Can someone who
understands the process update the proposal and forwrard it on to where it
needs to go? I am glad that we aren't stuck on adding it only to
ScholarlyArticle. :-)

//Ed