Re: "citation" property needed on ScholarlyArticle

On 13 February 2013 10:19, Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@oclc.org> wrote:

> The question I have is - is it only scholarly articles that can cite other
> creative works?  What about books, blogs, etc.  Maybe the property could be
> best promoted to CreativeWork.

A Wikipedia page is the classic example: would it be appropriate to
type that document as a "ScholarlyArticle"? I'd link to think it would
be, actually.

Any HTML document can cite another document using <cite> and <a>, so
the "citation" property is arguably redundant, but perhaps it does
have special meaning in a "scholarly" article.

Alf