Re: audiobook options in objects

Looking at this again I think what I feel most unhappy with the modelling I've done is:

A) It treats something that is 16 CDs as essentially a single thing (says its a cd containing a 22hr CDDA encoded audio object

B) It conflates the format (cd) with the creative work. This would make it awkward to code a page which listed the work then multiple access options (audio cd, mp3 on physical media, mp3 for download, ogg vorbis for download etc)

If it were just multiple formats for download you could do this adequately using audioObject - but the mix in of physical media stops this.

Being able to this kind of listing seems pretty fundamental - whether for a library or a store.

It might be that this can be achieved by mixing in a schema.org/product? This would make more sense - the cd set is a product, as is the physical media+mp3, as is the mp3 for download.

However not quite sure how to model this right now.

Does my concern make sense?
Anyone want to suggest how product would interact here?

I think I'm sticking to a pretty straightforward real world scenario here not just dreaming up an abstract concern?

Owen