Re: ComicSeries publisher/imprint

That's how the Type schema is setup in Freebase as well.
Were an Imprint is a Publisher as well.  And we type an Imprint as a
Publisher.

Please read the description along the top of our Publisher Type in
Freebase: https://www.freebase.com/book/publishing_company?schema=

Publisher:
This type is used for any company or organization that has published a
book. It should also be used for imprints, which might sometimes be
subsidiaries of a larger company, sometimes be a division of a company or
organization, or sometimes just a brand.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>