Re: Recording of November meeting now on line

I find it really helps to listen to the recording -- it's easier to
think about things when they aren't live. I just got to the part about
"hasAdaption" and I'm wondering if we can't find something that plays on
the expression "adaptive technology" with "adaptive" being the clue that
this is about accessibility. I also note that they use both "hasA.." and
"isA..Of" which is generally discouraged in schema. So perhaps something
like:

adaptiveVersion ?
adaptiveOf?

Not great, I know, but it avoids the word "adaption." It basically uses
the adjective rather than the noun, the latter being what overlaps with
scholarly use.

kc

--
Karen Coyle