AW: Reminder - August Shemabibex meeting tomorrow

Sorry, but I can't make this one. I'm on my way to IFLA having had some good linked data discussions at the NZ National Library.

Lars

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***
***Reading. Listening. Understanding. German National Library***

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik