From: Dan Scott <denials@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Changes vs. new element
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Suggestion.
>
> Throw your work in progress of Schema examples onto an Etherpad, so that
> everyone can see, comment, etc.

PiratePad was crashing for me, so I went with
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fZ0iBQx0fQC3FPybJ_jZOy4M0HhSmnnjqOO0OjRqpfg/edit?usp=sharing
as a "recommendations" document for mapping holdings to
http://schema.org/Offer. I put a special focus on libraries, as the
path to the appropriate schema.org/Offer attributes is much less clear
than it would be for, say, book sellers.

The doc is open for the world to edit, so we'll see if it works out.
I've posted a copy of that content as of now at
http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Holdings_via_Offer in
case it doesn't :)