RE: Next Meeting - Schema Bib Extend W3C Group - 17th October

I assume these advanced features are beyond what Schema.org will swallow.

I love how much of SKOS is being incorporated into this proposal. I'm mainly wary of this assertion (explicit or implied):

schema:Concept owl:equivalentClass skos:Concept .

If the advanced SKOS features can be snuck into Schema.org, great. If they can't, then we need an (implied) assertion like this to preserve the integrity of SKOS:

skos:Concept rdfs:subClassOf schema:Concept .

Jeff