Re: Aggregates (esp. music)

I would suggest that a Collection type would be appropriate here - does not
exist in Schema yet but I have seen proposals suggested for a more generic
version of the current CollectionPage <http://schema.org/CollectionPage>

In which case the CD can be described as both a CreativeWork and a
Collection.

~Richard.